Viostream's flexible pricing plans are designed to support you on your video journey
- 4k UHD playback Ensure your viewer is getting the quality you intend
- Global CDN Regardless of viewer location we ensure the most efficient delivery of your media
- WCAG 2.0 compliant player We can meet the accessibility needs of government and many other industries
- Video Accessibility Closed captions, transcripts, keyboard controlled player
- Security Audit log, user roles
- Interactivity Video chaptering
- Reporting Usage reports, engagement reports
- Regular Support Email our friendly support team, or access our extensive Knowledge Base.
- Everything in Professional, plus:
- Priority Transcoding Have your videos processed and appear online faster
- Unlimited Sub Accounts Utilise multiple Viostream accounts
- Dedicated Account Management Always have some one to call regardless of your query
- Premium Support Priority SLAs and a friendly Support Team member to talk to
- Video Strategy Workshops Regular workshops ensure you are making the most of Viostream
- Enterprise Security Single sign on (SSO), disable embedding
- Enterprise Reporting DataConnect, Custom data Exports
- Live Streaming Manage all your live streaming needs
- Live Concierge Support If you need an extra helping hand with live, use our concierge service
Frequently asked questions about Pricing
How is Viostream delivered ?
Viostream is a cloud application delivered on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. There is no software to download or infrastructure to invest in. Viostream’s Product Development team deploy updates, enhancements and code refreshes on a frequent basis which benefit all Viostream customers.
How do Usage Tiers work ?
Usage tiers are soft data limits on your Viostream account.
Your Storage limit indicates how many
videos you can have in your account at any one time.
Your Bandwidth limit indicates how many times a viewer can watch your videos in a month.
Don't worry if you go over your limits, Viostream does not charge you for any extra data used. Your videos will always keep on playing. If you are consistently above your limits your Account Manager will contact you to talk about moving to the next tier at your next contract renewal.
What is the difference between a User and a Viewer ?
Users can sign in to Viostream and upload, manage, and distribute Videos from the Viostream Console application
Viewers are the audience for your videos. They can watch videos on Viostream Sites or using the Viostream Player embedded on your website