Viocorp, Australia’s leading Enterprise online video platform, is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
Business Development Managers are responsible for new licence sales and overall revenue generation from targeted sectors through effective territory management, opportunity identification and pipeline management.
The BDM is supported by pre-sales, client service and production teams who are responsible for client delivery and retention, and the teams work closely together to grow revenue from existing clients
This role requires proven consultative selling skills, exceptional communication skills, strong technical ability and experience of introducing new technology into organisations.
This role involves selling enterprise SaaS solutions into the biggest corporates in Australia. Only experienced candidates who have a proven track record making large value, technology sales directly into major enterprise will be considered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop go to market strategy for target industry verticals
- Identify opportunities to grow new business revenue
- Proactively contact prospects and arrange new business meetings
- Engage prospects to consultatively understand their needs and propose solutions
- Manage a complex technical sales process through to closure
- Write proposals, RFPs and other documents to support sales process
- Develop sales & marketing tools for accounts
- Work with internal project teams and business units to ensure the implementation of technical and professional services projects are on time and on budget
Experience required includes:
- 5+ years’ B2B Sales experience providing sophisticated technical solutions to major organisations
- Sales ability– proven track-record in direct sales of enterprise software or technology
- Questioning talent – desire to understand clients’ challenges and needs
- Attention to detail and the ability to comprehend detailed technical briefs
- Practical experience of and deep understanding of online technology