Viostream is designed around the needs of the enterprise, and by default content is stored in Tier 1 data centres with full redundancy and backups to ensure IT compliance.
You can leverage the flexibility of cloud storage with the knowledge that your platform meets the most stringent IT security, data sovereignty or financial service regulations.
Viostream provides scalable cloud storage for your digital assets in a secure, Tier 1 data centre. When you upload a video to Viostream, our transcoding pipeline creates multiple bit-rate and formats which are stored in the cloud, and then the optimum format is delivered from a global content delivery network when the viewer clicks play. The end result is that you can support large numbers of video views from anywhere in the world without having to invest in infrastructure to support the bandwidth.
On-Premise Storage (Hybrid)
Viostream also supports on-premise storage with a hybrid model that is compatible with common enterprise storage devices (EMC & NetApp), giving you the flexibility of a cloud application with the peace of mind that content is stored on your network.
- Secure cloud storage leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) best in class infrastructure
- Option to store and maintain video assets entirely behind the firewall, leveraging the flexibility of a cloud application
- Alignment and compliance with Financial Services and Government data regulations
- Content, Application and Access security capabilities that align with enterprise IT demands
- Robust access control features to prevent unwanted distribution of secure internal communications